Investment in cloud security is a key aspect of cybersecurity, and it is increasingly important to protect data and cloud systems. This is especially important for organizations adopting cloud services to store data and host applications.
Significant topics to consider when it comes to cloud security include:
- Choosing reliable and safe providers
- Implementing strong authentication measures for users and systems
- Monitoring suspect activities in the cloud
- Data encryption in transit and at rest
- Carrying out pentests regularly to evaluate cloud security
- Creating contingency plans to deal with security breaches and disaster recovery